Naruto ~ Rise Of The Bijuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Naruto RP Site and Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon 11 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tondaka Natsuiga

Tondaka Natsuiga

Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Sep 2012, 2:56 am

Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki

**IMPORTANT** Most of these more larger scaled attacks are incredibly taxing on his chakra, with his chakra amount being so low. P.S. wanted you to know I was taking into account chakra cost during this.

~WEAPONRY~
Spoiler:

~CANON JUTSU~
Spoiler:

~CUSTOM JUTSU~
Spoiler:

I just decided to throw all the things I thought would work well and have no hard feelings if you believe several should be removed. Don't worry, I am taking into account that some technique require a charge time and a cooldown as well as the ever so dangerous chakra cost for an Uchiha. So please let me know what, if its deemed necessary, to change. Smile

Last edited by Tondaka Natsuiga on Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Sep 2012, 3:13 am

Not to bad you did pretty well. Just a few things need to be changed;

Nise shōkan- We were going to make people pay for weapons like these but since the store hasnt been created yet you can keep it. Besides that your weapons are fine but just a suggestion to put the number of weapons you carry into battle. (i.e. Kunai x10)

Hiding in Rock Technique & Hiding Like a Mole Technique- Not really a change but be aware that you wont be able to breath under the ground. Keep in mind oxygen.

8 Gates- We use 8 gates as a choice for a path so you cant use it at this moment. Later on it will be opened up as a secondary but for now you can only have one path. Thus you will need to remove all the 8 gate techniques. Sorry.

Your custom jutsu are fine as well. After the necessary changes have been made then
Approved
Back to top Go down
Tondaka Natsuiga

Tondaka Natsuiga

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:20 pm

kk, I think I made all the changes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:42 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Demonwind18
Global Moderator
Demonwind18

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:03 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Tondaka Natsuiga

Tondaka Natsuiga

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:40 pm

Hey, I added more jutsu's. I added a couple at the very top for generic Ninjutsu and also two in taijutsu

FURTHERMORE;
I added a genjutsu section with some skills. Realized I was a Uchiha with no genjutsu, sort of a fail on my part xD Again the link to my character to view his stats is at the top where it says his name. Feel free to let me know which techniques should be removed. and Yes I know some need limits/cooldowns/charge times. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tondaka Natsuiga

Tondaka Natsuiga

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Sep 2012, 7:48 am

Are they accepted? o.O
Back to top Go down
Demonwind18
Global Moderator
Demonwind18

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Sep 2012, 2:28 pm

Sorry Sozaku's internet is acting up and I've been helping out newbies and recruiting, I approve and I'll let Sozaku know about it so you can get the double approval stamp
Back to top Go down
Sozaku Furashi

Sozaku Furashi

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Sep 2012, 3:47 pm

I approve! Since you know the limitations.
Back to top Go down
Tondaka Natsuiga

Tondaka Natsuiga

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Sep 2012, 5:46 pm

Awesome, thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List   Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kanda Uchiha-Yotsuki Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1